Registration is now open for the 4th Transnational Opera Studies Conference hosted at the University of Bayreuth, June 23–26, 2022.
- Over seventy papers and three round tables on various aspects of opera and its history
- Keynote lectures by composer and musicologist Neo Muyanga (Cape Town, South Africa) and theatre and dance historian Monika Woitas (Bochum, Germany)
- Tosc@-Award-Winner Address by José Izquierdo König (Santiago de Chile, Chile)
- Concert with Countertenor Kai Wessel, Soprano Julia Kirchner and Musica Alta Ripa in the Margravial Opera House
- Guided tours to the historically significant operatic venues in Bayreuth (Richard-Wagner-Festspielhaus, Villa Wahnfried and Richard Wagner Museum, Margravial Opera House)
Further information and registration: